Friday, April 11, 2014

My Neighbor Totoro

Happy Friday everyone!  Do you have fun plans for this weekend?  I get to see my sister, and I'm pretty durn excited about it.  I have some Totoro nails for you today.  These were super fun to create and look down at all day.  Also, my kids love it when I create character-inspired manicures and they recognize what I'm painting, so that's a great bonus for me.  Here's the look:




The base polish is OPI Did You Ear About Van Gogh, and the rest of the work is done in acrylic paints.  Here is the base polish at two coats on its own, and it's a lovely light cream/taupe shade.

So glad you stopped by for a visit today.  I'll see you back tomorrow!

Song of the Day: Cardiknox- Technicolor Dreaming
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0brHaNpSqcY

Over and out


No comments:

Post a Comment