Sunday, April 20, 2014

Oh, Snap!

Happy Resurrection Day!  I go crazy for Easter- in fact I love it more than Christmas.  Easter doesn't get the month-long celebration with the beautiful lights and decorations that Christmas does, but I love the time of year where everything has renewal and all the colors are so much more up my alley.  Everything about this day makes me so joyful!  And best of all we get to celebrate the most special day in history :)  As for the nails...I had on the divine I Just Can't Cope-acabana from OPI's Brazil collection and I really wanted to do a floral manicure.  I decided what better to paint than my favorite flowers in the world, snapdragons.  Here are their whimsical and delightful figures.  I hope you enjoy.




Here is the base polish, OPI- I Just Can't Cope-acabana at two coats on its own.  As with most yellow polishes, this one is a bit streaky on the first coat, but evens out without the slightest hitch on the second.  I adore this yellow, and I had previously picked up the two lighter neutrals from the Brazil collection, and thought they to be the must-haves from the collection, but I amend that decision; if you pick up any, this should be it.


I hope you enjoyed this look and I'll see you back tomorrow!

Song of the Day: Paul Cardall- Life and Death

Over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment