Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Sliced Fruit Tips- Nail Art Tutorial

Hi loves!  How is your day going so far?  I have this super fun and quirky tutorial for you today.  I have seen fruity nail art all over the place and last year for the 31 day challenge, I think it was the day for the color orange, I did orange slices on my nails and it was so fun.  Today I have a tutorial for you today that shows you how to get that look, it four different colors/fruit options.  Here's my video that will walk you through the design.

So are you going to give this manicure a try?  I hope you do and let me know how it goes for you :)  Have a fabulous rest of your day and I'll see you back tomorrow.  Don't forget to let me know in the comments what you want a tutorial on next!  XOXO

Song of the Day: Avicii- Wake Me Up

Over and out

2 comments: