Monday, April 28, 2014

Stardust

Hi everybody!  Happy Monday- I hope your new week is starting off well.  Let's get things going with a Big Bang...or some constellation nail art in other words.  Here's the look:



The polish I used as a base for this look is what really got me started off on this nail art in the first place.  This is Sinful Colors Starry Night and as you can see, it's black with micro glitters of mostly silver, but some multicolored glitters as well.  I thought this would be perfect for something galactic, and then from there I went.  It also has some silver shredded glitter in there too.  Here it is at two coats:
To be honest, on it's own, I'm really not that partial to it- but for nail art such as this it works fabulously! Well that's all from me today.  I hope you're well and happy!  See you back tomorrow for a tutorial.

Song of the Day: Afrojack feat. Eva Simmons- Take Over Control

Over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment