Monday, April 14, 2014

The Nitty-Gritty

Sorry I missed posting yesterday everybody.  We have company and I was spending time with family instead of blogging.  If I had planned ahead and had a couple posts in queue...well that would be something- but I'm quite a fly-by-the-seat-of-my-pants girl.  Here's a completely non-elegant nail art for you today, that is dedicated to my technologically-minded husband who tries to explain to me the language of 1s and 0s...programming speak.  We just had our 4th anniversary and I'm so grateful he's stuck with me this long!   I love you babe :)  The post is titled The Nitty-Gritty because I'm using a new textured polish from Nicole by OPI called I'm Stucco on You.  Here's the look:




Here is I'm Stucco on You at two coats.  This is a really different textured polish from most we've seen; it doesn't have glitters or shimmers, but instead it has these little pieces of confetti or something.  These are similar to the matte textures that China Glaze put out last year, but these are less coarse and have the multiple colors.

I hope you enjoyed this random look.  Have you spotted these Roughles polishes by Nicole by OPI?  Have a great rest of your day!  See you tomorrow.

Song of the Day: Air- La Femme D'Argent

Over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment