Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Wednesday Wrap-Up: 04/02/2014

Hi loves!  First off- Happy Birthday to my beautiful and amazingly loving and talented sister!!!  I haven't done a photo roll in a minute because, honestly we've been sick a lot around here and I just haven't had the camera out to capture all the fun and exciting recuperating we've been doing :)  Here are a few pictures from the past few weeks though:
What is this ranch dressing- and it belongs on my nose, yes?

oh so fashionable
and bossy...
but cute :)
Mr. Bug lost his other front tooth- won't let anyone go near his mouth now- but we still have smiles
say cheese miss kitty
Mr. Bear and I unofficially did the "my son does my makeup" tag...not sure why he's laughing so hard- this is how I always look...
Missy Bee follows Bear around everywhere, here she is with her head in the back of his shirt- "you won't get away this time, bro-bro"
I just found these cloud formations nice against the sunset
apparently we adopted a new little puppy dog :)
my connoisseur of rare and delicious proteins 
let's just say I had a fight with a little lady and her sticker book and the sticker book won

I hope you and your family are all well and happy.  Hopefully some of these cutie munchkin faces made you smile and that you have a really fabulous day!  I'll see you later!

Song of the Day: James Morrison- I Won't Let You Go

Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment