Wednesday, May 14, 2014

3-D Blocks Nail Art Tutorial

Hi loves!  I meant to get this up yesterday at the same time I published the tutorial on my youtube channel, but oops!  Anyhow I created a tutorial on how you can get this look:

It's basically a 3-D block design on all the nails, but on the accent nail you leave out the outlining in black and it gives it a totally different look.  If you want to see how I achieved this look, then you can watch that here:

That's pretty much it from me today.  I hope you enjoy the video, and let me know if you like this style- super speedy, not a lot of talkin, just get right down to it!  I figured that would make it easier since we're all so busy, who has the time to watch a 10 minute tutorial? ;)

Have a fabulous day!  Subscribe to my youtube channel- it really helps me out, and it lets you know whenever I put something up...oh, and it's free!! Love you all and I'll see you back tomorrow!

Song of the Day: Phillip Phillips- Gone, Gone, Gone

Over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment