Monday, May 12, 2014

Blossoms and Bows

Hey Lovelies!  Here's a fun and sweet manicure for you that combines bows and little blossoms.  The bows are meant to look like they're wrapping around each nail and the blossoms are super simple- just created by making little hearts grouped together.  You can put this look over any base polish, but I just chose this nice and vibrant red today.  Here's the look:




The base polish is Essence Red-volution and the rest is done with acryllic paint.  Here you see Red-volution on its own at two coats:

I hope you enjoyed this look!  What are you up to today?  How is your Monday going and your weekend? I'm glad you stopped by today and spent a little time with me.  Leave me a note and let me know what you've been wearing on your nails this week and what you're up to today.  Hugs and Kisses!  I'll see you back tomorrow :)

Song of the Day: Atlas Genius- Trojans

Over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment