Thursday, May 1, 2014

Color Club Paris in Love Collection- Live Swatches and Review

Hello darlings!  I hope you're all off to a great day today.  Maybe I can help you get your polish fix with some live swatches of the Color Club Paris in Love Spring 2014 collection of cream finish polishes.  You can watch the video here for the full review and application:

I have to say I absolutely loved this collection!  I feel like this brand is stepping up its game a little bit.  They always have been one of my favorite lines for collection releases, and this one does not disappoint!  Did you see any in the collection that are must-haves?  Let me know in the comments what your favorite Spring collections are at the moment.  Also, keep your eyes peeled, over the next week or two I will also be reviewing the Color Club Safari Garden, and Seasalt Collections.  They're all ready to go and I can't wait because there is so much amazing polish coming from this brand right now!  Well that's it from me today. Keep your chin up and get through this crazy work week- you're almost to the weekend!  I'll see you back tomorrow :)

Song of the Day: Walter Murphy- A Fifth of Beethoven

Over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment