Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Color Club Safari Garden Collection Live Application and Review

Hi loves.  First off- welcome to my 500th blog post!  I guess since I am coming up on my 2nd year blogiversary it makes sense...but wow it feels like a lot!  I try to get up something to feed our(yours and mine alike) nail addiction every day so I guess it's all adding up.

I have another Color Club collection review for you (and still one more coming next Tuesday!) and this time it's the gorgeous Safari Garden collection.  This release offered us a variety of colors in the blue, green, and gold families and a variety of finishes as well; it has creams, a crelly, a metallic, a frost- something for every preference.  Let's get right to the video:

Don't forget to subscribe to my channel so that you can be updated on all the reviews and tutorials I put up. Leave me a comment either here or on the video's page letting me know what your favorite of the 6 polishes is.  I love to get your feedback!  I hope you're having a fabulous day and I'll see you back tomorrow!

Song of the Day: Metric- Youth Without Youth

Over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment