Thursday, May 8, 2014

Color Club Seasalt Collection Live Application and Review

Hey bunnies!  Today I have that third Color Club collection that I've been promising you to do live application for you.  It's time for the textured polishes to shine, yay!  The recently-released Seasalt collection delivers some shimmer and some flat textured polishes all in the same release.  I have five of the six polishes to show you, because unfortunately one was sold out online, but I'm happy to show you application of the ones I have.  Let's get to it:


So there you have it!  Are there any that you loved?  Are you over the textured polish trend?  I'm totally not over it, in fact I think it's a really great formula for the beginner-painter because it's really forgiving.  So if you haven't yet, I think you should give them a try.  I hope you're having a great day and this brought you a little nail love.  I'll see you back tomorrow with nail art.  XOXO

Song of the Day: Avicii vs Nicky Romero- I Could Be the One

Over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment