Monday, May 19, 2014

Lace It Up

Hiya Babes!  How's your Monday going so far?  I was so sick of my house being cluttered and crazy all weekend, so as soon as I finish posting here I'm going to get in major clean mode.  I just feel so much better when my house is peacefully clean :)  Well today I have a manicure for you that employs a fun and easy technique.  Let's take a look:



So I started out with a base of Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Mighty Mango, and then using a detail brush and gold acrylic paint I created the criss-crossing lines down the middle of the nail.  After that is dry, I took Sinful Colors Coral Riff(which is similar to Mighty Mango, but with shimmer) and painted along the sides of each nail, leaving the middle exposed.  For the accent nail I wanted to see how a navy would look with the coral/mango combination.  That's all you have to do!  Really simple and creates a fun look that appears to have taken more work than it actually did :)  Here is Mighty Mango at two coats on its own:


That's it for today.  Have a wonderful rest of your day and I'll see you back tomorrow for a video tutorial...think sports... Bye!

Song of the Day: Cash Cash ft. Bebe Rexha- Take Me Home

Over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment