Thursday, May 15, 2014

May 2014 Ipsy Subscription Bag

Hey loves!  I have another non-nail polish related post today.  I know- GASP!  My Ipsy bag came yesterday and I decided to film it and put it up on my channel today, and so thus, that is what my topic of discussion is.  Just in case you don't know what Ipsy is- it's a subscription service where you are charged once per month- for the amount of $10- and at about the middle of the month you receive a bag of general beauty items.  It's usually a mix of 4 things: cosmetics, haircare, skincare, and sometimes nail polish!  If you like surprises and you like those 4 things I just mentioned above then this might be a good match for you. When you start the service you take a beauty quiz so they can best tailor the bag for you- because not everyone gets the same bag, it all depends on what kind of products you like.

I am in no way being sponsored to tell you about this service, I'm just filling you in on the way it works.  If you want to see my first impression/unbagging of what I got in my bag this month then you can do so right here:

If you like this fun and fresh way to try new products, you can click here http://www.ipsy.com/r/7mkj and visit the site to take the quiz which determines what kind of products you will receive.  If you decide to give it a try let me know- and if you're already subscribed- tell me what items you received this month!

Well that's it from me today.  I hope you're having a great day filled with sunshine and laughter.  I have been sick for like a week...and when something made me laugh really hard yesterday I actually said out loud- wow that feels so good to laugh!  I hadn't even realized how down being sick had made me- bleh!  Anyway, lots of love to you and I'll see you back tomorrow!  Oh- also in the comments let me know if you want my next Thursday video to be a collective haul, random cosmetics reviews, or top ten greens!  What do you want to see first?  Love you lots, and I'll see you back tomorrow!

Song of the Day: Beth Orton- She Cries Your Name

Over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment