Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mother's Day Mint Floral

First off, Happy Mother's Day to my darling mother, and all you amazing moms out there.  To the world you are just a mom, but to your family you are the world! :)  Now, on to the nails!  Wow this gorgeous mint I had on the other day really begged for some sweet and delicate nail art.  I wanted to do these roses over stripes.  It actually ended up changing the appearance of the mint quite a bit with all the white detailing, but I still love the colors.  Here's how the manicure turned out:




The mint I refer to is this delicious polish, Sinful Colors Mint Tropics.  This is recently released for the Spring and I found the color at Rite Aid along with a bunch of other new, divine shades such as this one.  But hey, it's this girl's time to shine- let's give Mint Tropics some love.  Here she is at two coats.  Just perfection:


That's it today.  Thanks for stopping by :)  Did you get your nail polish fix? I'll see you back tomorrow.

Song of the Day: Gilbert O'Sullivan- Alone Again

Over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment