Thursday, May 22, 2014

My 10 Most-Loved Green Polishes

Hey loves.  I'm continuing my series of videos that features my most-loved polishes in each hue of the rainbow.  It's been a minute since my last one(top yellows) and today I have green.  This was incredibly hard because I love, love, love green polish...but I did my best to pick my top ten.  If you love green polish I like I do, you may be interested to see what I rank at the top after taking formulation and hue into consideration. Here is the video so you can check that out:

Polishes I mentioned(and adore!):

Fingerpaints Our Tips are Tealed


China Glaze Turned Up Turquoise(sorry for the poor quality pic- believe me this color is bangin')


e.l.f. Teal Blue


Color Club Twiggie


Color Club Wild Cactus


L'oreal The Temptress' Touch(again sorry for the picture/swatch quality, I took this back in the day)


OPI Front Lawn


Sinful Colors Mint Tropics


Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Pique Side


Nicole by OPI Candid Cameron


Thanks for tuning in today!  Please leave me a comment telling me what a few of your favorite green polishes are!  I love to hear from you, especially about favorites.  Hugs and Kisses, I'll see you back tomorrow.

Song of the Day: Avicii- Levels

Over and out


No comments:

Post a Comment