Sunday, May 4, 2014

Sailor Girl Tips

Hi Friends! I had on this gorgeous royal blue the other day by Revlon and it just needed a little something.  I decided to do some crelly white tips to switch things up just a bit and I think it ended up looking like little clouds on my tips, or marshmallows!  Anyway, here's the look :) 



Here is the base polish, Revlon Indigo Night, at just one coat on its own:


I don't know about you, but I just love going back to the classic french manicure look every now and then, even thought I know this isn't exactly classic because I added some twists.  Anyway, I do what makes me happy and it's so fun that nail art lets me express that!  What do you do to explore your creativity and make yourself happy?   I hope you're having a fabulous day, and I'll see you back tomorrow!

Song of the Day: Lykke Li- Possibility

Over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment