Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Steelers Nail Art Tutorial

Hey ladies and gents!  Do I have any football fans out there?

I created a tutorial today in honor of my hubby's favorite thing in this life...except for his wife and kids of course...and that is the Pittsburgh Steelers.  This is a quick and easy look for you to do at home to get in the spirit of the football season when it comes...or if it's already here for you and your friends/family then you can start getting festive now!  Here's where you can watch the tutorial:


And a few more pictures of the finished manicure:



Is the team you root for different than my hubby's?  If you want a manicure to rock in support of that team, let me know in the comments what your team is and I'll do my best to create a design you can DIY at home. I hope you're having a fabulous day and I'll see you back tomorrow!!

Song of the Day: Haerts- Hemiplegia

Over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment