Friday, June 20, 2014

The Works

Hey guys, I didn't have a title for today's look, it's just kinda me.  I love graphic designs, and when you leave little gaps in the pattern and not quite fill it all in, I think it makes it rather interesting.  Other than that, everything is awesome; life is great; let's enjoy the small things!  Here's the look:




The base polish is Salon Perfect Pure Azure and here it is at two coats:

Just short and sweet today.  I hope you get out your polishes and play and have a fabulous day!  Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you back tomorrow for our swatchfest.

Song of the Day: David Guetta ft. Kelly Rowland- When Love Takes Over

Over and out

4 comments:

  1. I know this is kinda weird to say but that design kinda looks like that thing off on chicken Little! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had to google the image- but ya, I can see what you mean by that :)

      Delete
  2. The design makes me thing of some futuristic space ship, not sure why. That Azure looks really pretty, wohoo!!!!

    ReplyDelete