Friday, June 6, 2014

Friday Skittle

Whoa, I'm super late getting this up today!  I was busy busy busy today and just sitting down to my computer and realized I hadn't uploaded this nail art for you today.  I have a very simple, five minute manicure for you that anyone can recreate at home.  I used the base polish Blue Suede Shoes from Sinful Shine(which are on sale for $0.99 at Walgreens through tomorrow so get your buns over there and pick some up!)  Then I took some complimentary colors of fuchsia and silver to create this skittle manicure(which basically means that you put something different on each nail of your hand).  Here's the look:




These kinds of manicures are fun for a very casual day where it's more important that your nail art is fun than if it has perfect technique or an intricate design.  Here is the base polish Blue Suede Shoes at two coats on its own:
It's basically a one-coater, as most Sinful Shine polishes are, but I used two for good measure.  That's all from me tonight.  I hope you're having a wonderful start to your weekend.  We get to see family tomorrow so we're very happy about that!!  Have a great night and I'll see you back tomorrow for our random swatchfest!

Song of the Day: Deadmau5- Ghosts n Stuff

Over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment