Monday, June 9, 2014

M is for Monday, and Minecraft!

Hey everyone!  How is your week starting out?  Over two years ago now I did a Minecraft creeper accent nail and it was about time I did a full manicure.  It makes me happy to merge my nailcraft with Minecraft because my 9 year old is so obsessed!  The best compliment for me will be if he tells me he likes it :)  Here's the look:



If you aren't super acquainted with this game, you have from left to right- a creeper, Steve, a diamond pickaxe, and Enderman.  I used Wet n Wild French White Creme as the base on each nail and the rest of the work was done with acrylic paints.  This was sooooo fun to create and I hope you enjoyed it.  Thanks for stopping by today and I'll see you back for tomorrow for a very on-trend Summer nail art tutorial.

Song of the Day: Bag Raiders- Prelude

Over and out

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that looks like you put a TON of effort in!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol well detailed designs do take a little bit of a time commitment, yes ;) Nice to see you Sarah :)

      Delete