Friday, June 13, 2014

Maleficent-Inspired Talons

Hey darlings :)  The other night I went to see the movie Maleficent with my little Bear and I LOVED it.  After it had finished I thought I'd love to just start it all over again.  I couldn't wait to do something inspired by the film on my nails and here's what I came up with:



I wanted to do some talons for Maleficent and combine some deep red and acid green like you see in the film.  Here's is the base polish red, China Glaze Velvet Bow at two coats on it's own:

The other polishes I used were Julep Fiona which is this gorgeous green cream at two coats:

And the polish I used to create the talon effect is e.l.f. Sea Escape and you see that here at two coats:


So glad you stopped by today.  If you haven't seen Maleficent in the theaters, you definitely should!  I loved it for theater viewing more than Frozen,so get your buns out there and prepare for two hours of pure enjoyment.  Have a great day and I'll see you back tomorrow for random swatching.  For my song of the day, here's this song from the film's credits:

Lana Del Rey- Once Upon a Dream


Over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment