Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Maybelline Color Show Bleached Neons Review and Recommendations

Hey there darlins!  I hope you wanted another polish collection review today, cuz that's what I have today. Rite Aid had a $2.00 off any Maybelline cosmetics promotion so I picked up the seven polishes in the Bleached Neons collection.  The range of colors goes pink, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple!  Lots in here for everyone's tastes.  I have a video reviewing them for you here:

Let's get to the swatches:
Bleached in Peach is a peachy/orange pastel.  This one was a little streaky, but as you can see, it smoothed out on the second coat.




 Citrus Collide is a very, very light yellow- lots of white in there.  This one evened out nicely in two coats.  This was a really fun color and one of my top picks.




Coral Heat had a decent formula, but there have been so many corals released this season.  If you haven't picked up a coral polish lately you might be into this one, but I was semi-bored by it.




One of my faves from the collection is this one: Lime Accent.  This one definitely takes some patience, but this is two coats and I was able to even it out.  I think this is the most fun color of the collection.




Pink Punch is just a warm bubblegum pink and I wasn't crazy about it but the formula was decent.  If you need a shade like this in your life, this might be a great option because of the formula.




 Ultra Violet has a great formula and I love purples so obviously this is one of my winners from the collection.  This was nearly a one-coater and it's like the perfect bright orchid for this season.  Love it.




Lastly we have Day Glow Teal, and we have another great formula here.  What a fun shade of blue.  It's like trying to be a green/blue, but it's not quite there.  It's like a bright turquoise and I love it.  One of my top picks.

I hope you enjoyed this collection as much as I did and that you found this helpful to you if you were thinking about picking any of these up.

Have a great day everybody and I'll see you back tomorrow!

Song of the Day: Daft Punk- Give Life Back to Music

Over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment