Sunday, June 1, 2014

Melodious Manicure

Happy Sunday everyone :)  So glad you stopped by today to hang out with me.  I was still so concentrated today on giving the live swatches up on my channel that corresponded with yesterday's Saturday Swatchfest that I totally forgot until 9:30 at night to put up today's post.  Anyway, I have this manicure to share with you. I wanted to rock a musical nail art design today so I went with a simple staff and notes. Here's the look:



The base polish I used for this manicure is Nicole by OPI What's the Mitchuation? at two coats on it's own:
I REALLY loved this shade- the gorgeous blurple of it!  Did you pick this one up when it was released? Well that's all I have for you today folks.  I hope you're having a fabulous day, and leave me a little note saying hi :)  I love hearing from you.  I'll see you back tomorrow!

Song of the Day: City and Colour- Commentators

Over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment