Sunday, June 22, 2014

Simply Sunday

Hi loves :)  I have a super simple Sunday mani for you today.  Let's just get right to it.  Here's the look featuring some polishes from Sally Hansen and Nina Ulta Pro:



For a simple mani- use a mix n match method with designs and polishes.  Throw in one accent nail polish like the one on my fourth finger, and then put a few small designs on other fingers.  Take pictures of your work and then you can refer to the quick designs to do a mix n match manicure any time you want something fast and easy.

Here is the polish that is on all fingers but one- Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Trouble Maker:
This polish is divine!!  Two coats and creamy goodness in a purple.  So lovely

The other polish I used is Nina Ulta Pro Soho Chic which is this lovely taupe with lilac/silver glitter in it.  This is two coats but I think I'd do a third next time.
I wore this single polish the whole day that I swatched this because I loved how truly chic it looked- just like its name :)

I hope you enjoyed this look and that you're having a great day.  Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you back tomorrow.

Song of the Day: Deadmau5- I Remember

Over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment