Sunday, June 8, 2014

The Power of Periwinkle

Hey loves :)  It can be no secret to anyone who regularly follows this blog or my youtube channel that I absolutely adore the color periwinkle and especially in cream polishes.  I have one of the best in the drugstore to show you today;  I present Milani Power Periwinkle:


This is creamy and gorgeous at two coats, and it's just the perfect light blue with a hint of purple.  LOVE in a bottle!  This color needs no extras to make it shine, but I painted an accent nail anyway today, just for the heck of it.  Here's the look:

I had found this really fun design to paint...and I got all finished- actually waited about 10 minutes before I put on topcoat(which I never wait that long) and then of course it smeared the design...  I had used white polish for the detailing, and it just reminded me why I always use acrylic paint for details these days.  It's just too frustrating to finish with a design and then have this happen.  Anyway I liked the graphic too much to not post due to the smearing, so here it is nevertheless- hopefully you can imagine away the smear ;).  More pics:


Do you love periwinkle like I do?  What is your favorite polish color?  What color- when you put it on- just makes you feel joy?  I hope you're having a great day and I'll see you back tomorrow :)

Song of the Day: Skrillex- Make It Bun Dem

Over and out

2 comments:

  1. Very nice mani! I like periwinkle too, it's such a happy spring/summer colour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This polish is gorgeous! Thanks for reviewing it.

    ReplyDelete