Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Wednesday Wrap-Up: 6/4/2014

Hey guys!  How has your week been?  We are doing pretty well here- no more sickies and Tim just received his final grade in his last class for his Masters, so yay!  So proud of him and all his hard work!  We are having lots of fun around here and "bro-bro" as sissy calls him(Mr. Bear to all of you) can't wait for Summer- he's practically hyperventilating with excitement and anticipation.  Lets get to some pictures:
 We had such a nice night out at some friends' house this week and look what Bear got to hold and pet!  This hen was amazingly calm!  Such a treat for this animal-lover.


The reason this picture is cool is that Bug will not swing on swings in the seated position- but at their house he did!  I think it must have to do with the way he feels supported from these swing seats- how they come up on the side.  Anyway, I was amazed and so happy that he just loved it so much!


 More gentle hens that were open for some friendly hellos.


 Even Bee got in there and this was right after she threw feed right at the chicken's head...


 Climbing up the tree all by herself(there are little rungs on the back).  This girl's gonna be unstoppable.


 Oh, and we decided to dump out these puzzles into one big pile...yay!  Can you feel my excitement? =P


This little sweetie-pie always knows the right thing to say/do to pick me up with the little ones are going 
off-the-wall crazy!


This is a motion-capture...because he was just on fire last night running all over the house like it was Mardi Gras!  Sometimes he just gets in these moods where he's laughing so hard and can't stop and he's having such a great inside joke- I just have to try to capture his face even though he won't hold still for a second.


 Always with the "hats" around here...


And these final two are of my wild girl who would not, for anything in her life, let me put her hair up or get it out of her eyes yesterday.  I would put a clip in, a few seconds later it would be out and hidden somewhere. Same with the hair ties.  I mean, I wouldn't want my hair in my eyeballs like that, but she was just not havin' it- and she thought it was hilarious.  I guess if it makes her happy...


And that's it!  We send you big hugs from our house- all our much-loved family and friends!  We miss you and hope you're having a great week!  See you back next Wednesday!  XOXO

Song of the Day: David Guetta ft. Chris Brown- I Can Only Imagine

Over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment