Sunday, July 6, 2014

Chocolate Chip on Your Shoulder

Hey loves.  Happy Sunday!  I had these yummy cookie tips on my nails today and then I was in trouble cuz it made me crave cookies!  :)  Here's the fun and easy-to-create look:



I started with a base polish of Sinful Colors Silver Solution which is from the new Silk and Satin collection just released.  It made a nice backdrop that didn't take away too much interest from the cookies.  The above pictures show Silver Solution with top coat as part of the design, but the picture below shows it in its original form without topcoat so you can see the finish.  Here it is at two coats:


Have you picked up or spotted any of these new 6 satin polishes from Sinful Colors?  I hope you're very well and that you have a fabulous day!  See you back tomorrow.

Song of the Day: Black Light Dinner Party- Gold Chain

Over and out

2 comments:

  1. That manicure is going to make many crave cookies. I know from experience. Haha xP Super cute!

    ~nikki ('<>')>

    ReplyDelete