Friday, July 4, 2014

Happy 4th of July

Hey ya'll!  Happy 4th of July!  I hope you're all having a safe and super fun day with your families.  Unlike past years, I decided to go a little more subdued with my 4th of July mani.  This year, here is the look I'm rockin:



All you need to achieve this look is a nice deep blue like the one I used from Salon Perfect Called Varsity Blue, some white polish or acrylic paint, a detail brush, striping brush, and top coat.  Well I guess you need base coat too if you like to protect your natural nail like I do!  Since the stripes go diagonally off the nail this should be a fairly easy design to accomplish and I hope you have some fun getting festive on your nails and have a great night celebrating the USA.

Here is Varsity Blue at two coats on its own, no topcoat:

Wanna see another great way to wear this polish?  Check out how Yadi The Night Swatcher rocked this polish for the 4th of July as well!  Careful, she has a way of making every polish look fabulous!! :)  Love you guys; stay safe!  I'll see you back tomorrow for our swatchfest!

Song of the Day: Disclosure ft. Sasha Keable- Voices

Over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment