Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Wednesday Weekly Wrap-Up 7/2/2014

Hi family and friends.  Another week has flown by and we were up to our usual tricks.  Trying to stay cool in the heat and lots of goofing off.  Here is our week summed up in pictures:

The boys went to an air show and saw lots of big planes

Bug had to cover his ears from the noise, but he really liked watching the planes fly

This lady is still ruling the roost at our house

Squishhhhh

 Someone loves her Daddy

We were not dressed for a special occasion- she just likes to pick the sparkliest thing in her closet

So, girlfriend saw a picture of her brother doing this in Utah, so she just had to do it.  She thought it was hilarious!

Here she is, attempting to kiss Midnight, until I made her stop cuz she was aiming near the cat's bum...

Vroooommmm...

Waiting for Daddy to be done at the doctor...calls for an ice cream with sprinkles

Yummm, cool treats.  I sure miss these monkeys!

A very familiar sight lol

 This beauty bloomed in our back yard the other day!  I love flowers so much but I have such a wicked ability to kill all plant life :(  So this was a nice surprise- had I known it was there I probably would have accidentally sent it to flower heaven...

To finish things off I'll leave you with this cuteness


I hope you've had a great week.  Sending you big hugs and we hope you are happy and well.  We love you all so much and we'll see you back next week.  Have a happy 4th of July!

Song of the Day: Daft Punk- Within

Over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment