Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Wednesday Weekly Wrap-up 8/13/2014

You know how we do on Wednesdays :)  Let's see what shenanigans have been afoot!  I really don't have a lot to show you this week because I've been mostly taking video for the monthly vlog I'm putting together for my channel, but here's what I did manage to get:

 Look at that face lol


 You have a little face on your cupcake, Bee

Ninja's first day of 3rd Grade!! (That's his vest for his bus ride btw)

Bear is STILL in Utah but comes home on Saturday and I'm beyond ecstatic!  Here he is at the demolition derby with his dad.  He loved it!





I sure missed this cutie pie!!

And that's all I have- I told you it was a short one.  I hope you're all having a great day and we love you all.  Hugs and kisses from our house.  See you back next Wednesday :)

Song of the Day: Germany Germany- Disconnect

Over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment