Sunday, September 7, 2014

L'oreal Summer Neons Live Application and Review

Hey Loves!  A few days ago I posted a live application and review of the L'oreal Limited Edition Summer Neons for 2014.  The collection is made up of 6 primary brights, not really neons. Unfortunately if you were looking for neons, that's not really what you're going to find here, but I think  you'll like them even better for not having the issues of traditional neons.  Here is the video if you'd like to see formula:

Let's look at some pictures here:
This lovely bright pink is called Acid Watermelon.  While I don't think this color feels watermelon, I do think it's gorgeous.  It applies nicely and you're looking at two easy coats.  I guess you could do three if you really wanted to, but I think it looks nicely this way.


This delicious juicy orange called Energetic Tangerine looks like some of the other Summer neon polishes that were released this year- nothing really special or different here, but rest assured you need no white base for this polish. This is a no-hassle, bright, fabulous orange.  This is one of the best of the collection, in my opinion.


This creamy, sunny yellow is called Banana Pop.  As far as medium yellows are concerned, this one is perfect.  It applies easily and smoothly.  It is opaque and gives you no issues with application.  I do prefer a different hue of yellow, but if you like this color you will be pleased with the formula.


They gave us this lovely medium-to-deep blue called Fluo Azur.  Just like the rest, it applied easily in two coats, and no worries- this doesn't stain.  The color is divine!  This was more of a crelly formula.

 
Next, we have the delicious electric purple called Flashing Lilac which is a pretty basic neon-ish color.  When companies do neon purple, this is usually what they come out with.  This is a great version and doesn't need any white base.


Last up we have this gorgeous, sweet red.  I definitely wouldn't call this a neon, but it is bright, and lovely!  It's called Punchy Lychee and I love it.  It has a great formula, it's fresh and fun, and a beautiful red for any time of year, in my opinon.  This is two coats, just like the rest.

There you have all 6 polishes.  I can't say there's a bad polish in the bunch.  If you see any of these on sale, snatch em, they're great.

I hope you're having a great day.  I'll see you back tomorrow!

Song of the Day: Passion Pit- Folds in Your Hands

Over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment