Sunday, January 4, 2015

Saturday Random Swatchfest 12/27/2014

Hey guys :)  I'm still catching up on some of the videos I posted during the Holidays that I didn't blog about yet.  Today we're looking at another Saturday Swatchfest.  If you'd like to see the video review of these polishes, you can do so here:


Let's look at some polish:

First up we have OPI Pepe's Purple Passion.  I feel like this leans more red than "purple" so I've included it in the red category.  This is two coats of this deep burgundy with lovely shimmer.  A




China Glaze Burnt Buns was a surprise winner for me!  I normally don't go for pinks, but look at that lovely shimmer! Wow! This also had a great formula so I'm happy to recommend it!  A




Our orange polish this week is Pure Ice Drive Me Crazy.  Such a bright, vibrant orange crelly.  This applies so nicely, and even though it's a crelly- it is opaque in two coats.  A




Sally Hansen Triple Shine Statemint is our yellow polish this week.  It really does lean very green, and is such an interesting shade. I was surprised that the formula was rather nice because I've tried a few from this line and wasn't that impressed, but if you like weird colors, you'll probably really enjoy this polish.  A




This super interesting green is Sinful Shine Sea Glisten.  Another kind of "off" color- I just love the shade and the tiny specks of brown and green shimmer.  This is two lovely coats.  As a polish collector, I say snatch it if you see it :)  A




Our blue polish is this lovely medium, dusty blue OPI Keeping Suzi at Bay.  You're looking at two easy coats.  I loved this one- it's nothing super special but it has a lovely formula.  A




For purple this week we're looking at Sparitual Cha Cha Cha.  It's a silvered lilac textured polish. You can do just one coat- it's so thick, but I've shown you two here.  A




Our neutral polish is Sephora by OPI Already Famous.  It's a light copper/gold metallic and I'm showing you two coats here.  I wish it had more pigmentation.  In the sea of gold polishes, this one isn't my favorite.  B




Jordana Celebration is a dense purple microglitter.  I've shown it here at two coats to show you the level of opacity you can get at two coats.  It looks nice this way but it also looks really nice as a topper.  A




 My A+ polish this week is Zoya Veruschka with is a gorgeous emerald with amazing dimension that dries matte.  The depth in this polish is so amazing!  I like it matte but with topcoat it really shines.
with topcoat

Song of the Day: Sebastian Ingrosso- Reload

Over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment