Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Polish is My Valentine- First Day: Cute

Hello again friends :)  I hope you're having a really great day!  I'm super excited for this week because I actually have a lineup of nail art to share with you!  I'll be sharing a collaboration of manicures with the lovely and talented Charlie from Pocket Money Polishes or on instagram she is @FrostFromFire.  She came up with four fun prompts for us to celebrate polish as our valentine and I thought it was a brilliant idea!  We will be sharing our manicures on instagram as well, and the first day (today) has the prompt "cute."  I knew exactly what I wanted to do for today, so without further ado, let's take a look at today's mani:




Now, while Conversation Hearts aren't necessarily my favorite Valentines Day candy, I do think they are the cutest!  My base polish is Spoiled Cotton Mouth and the rest of the work is done with acrylic paints.  The inspiration for this design is taken directly from this little box of candy I bought for my daughter.  It promptly got gobbled up, but I was still able to use the box :)

I hope you enjoyed this design and please hop on over to check out Charlie's manicure!  You can find her post here and the rest of her links:

We have three more manicures coming up this week, tomorrow's theme will be "true love."  I really hope you stop by to see what we've come up with and I hope you recreate our manis and share with us on instagram!  Just tag me @phoebemoon14

Have a great day and I'll see you back tomorrow!!

Over and out

 

5 comments:

  1. This is so cute! Great job girl, I can never do nail art haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! This is so cute. Great job with the lettering. Those are some tiny brushstrokes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to see this in a YouTube tutorial :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to see this in a YouTube tutorial :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this manicure!! So perfect for February!

    ReplyDelete