Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Saturday Random Swatchfest 1/7/2015

Hello! On Saturday I had my usual Swatchfest and today we're going to look at the polishes. Actually, it was slightly unusual because all the polishes I shared came from my swap with Hannah Eve Nails It, so I didn't randomly chose these polishes from my untried stash.  As always, if you'd like to see these polishes swatched live, enabling you to see formula, you can do so here:

Let's look at some photos:
First, I want to share one of the amazing glitters she sent me.  This is Candy Lacquer Unicorn Bubbles.  I've swatched it over Zoya Neely and it's a clear jelly base with holographic microglitters and then different sizes of rainbow-colored circle glitters.  This is two coats without topcoat.  A


I loved all these polishes, and they're all getting top marks from me, but this was probably my favorite and received my official A+ mark- although a lot of them were in that same place.  This is Color Club Beyond from the Halo Hues collection and this is just one coat!  It goes on like butter and it was not difficult to get this holographic magnificence to show up on the nail.


Next up we have this amazing glitter from FingerPaints called Violaceous Vase.  It's a purple shimmering base and then there are multi-sized hex glitters of the same color.  This one is stunning! This is two coats on its own.  A


Another glitter Hannah sent me is Glisten & Glow At the Door @ 54 which is a warm pink jelly base with microglitters in silver, blue, pink, and holographic.  This is two coats and I felt like the level of opacity was pretty decent.  Loved it.  A


The next polish I have to show you is Orly Passion Fruit which is a hot pink crelly and I'm showing you two coats.  The picture is almost showing you how bright this is, it is neon sexiness!  A

 
Next up we're looking at Revlon Colorstay Bold Sangria.  This is two easy coats and it applies so easily.  Deep grape wine, this one is a must-have staple for your collection.  A


She sent me a couple Zoya polishes; the first I'm going to share with you is Zoya Blu.  I've heard about the epic nature of this powder blue for a long time.  This is two coats, but I nearly had it opaque at one.  The formula is just so great because usually really light polishes like this can be streaky, but not this polish :) A


The next Zoya we're going to look at is Neely, from the same collection.  This one doesn't have quite as special of a formula as Blu, but it's rather spectacular at two coats.  I love this powdery, dusty sea green.  A


The next polish she sent me is another Revlon Colorstay polish, and this one is Buttercup.  This is a great pale yellow- one of the better formulas I have of light yellows.  You're looking at two coats and it didn't get absolutely opaque, but it has a no-fuss formula which I like.  A


Last up we're going to look at the final glitter in the pack.  This is Color Club Blue Beaded and it's a clear base packed with white and blue micro-matte-glitters.  It's really special and unique and I have absolutely nothing like it :)  It's super subtle, especially over Zoya Blu, but it's so cool.  A

That's going to be it for today.  I hope you're having a great one :)  See you next time!

Over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment