Monday, February 23, 2015

Virtuous Polish Women of Valor Collection with Live Application

Hey guys :)  I've happy to show you an indie polish brand today that I've had my eye on for a bit.  Finally when they had another restock I quickly snatched the Virtuous Polish Women of Valor collection for review.  What's cool about this brand and collection is that they are faith-based and this collection in particular has 7 polishes all named after virtuous women of the Bible.  If you'd like to see live application of formula and a quick stamping demo, you can do so here:

Concerning formula- they are all neon creams and they are on the thick side.  Some are one-coaters, but none need more than two coats.  They all dry matte but I prefer them with topcoat, especially as it helps the polishes even out a bit.

Let's look at these neon polish swatches:
 This first polish in the collection is a bright blue called Deborah.  This is one easy coat with topcoat.


They gave us a great neon yellow called Magdalene that does not need undies(a white base).  This is two coats.


 This gorgeous medium blue-toned pink is called Miriam.  I am showing you two easy coats.


 Wow, what a gorgeous bright turquoise in here called Naomi.  This is one easy coat.


Another of my favorites is this gorgeous bright blurple called Queen Ester.  I'm showing you one coat and it's just breathtaking.  I wore this for three days and had no chipping issues.


The other green in the collection is called Rahab and is much more of a bright mint. I've shown you two coats.


Last up they've given us this pink/coral called Ruth.  Very very bright, this is two easy coats.

Overall I was very pleased with this collection.  The bottle gives you 15mL of product and the brush was suitable, not too big not too small.  As I mentioned earlier, the formula is on the thick side but I really didn't have any issues.  Also- they work great for stamping over black and if you want to see that demo it's at the end of the video I linked above.  I purchased these polishes at virtuouspolish.com

I hope this helped give you a more informed look at the collection :)  Have a great day and I'll see you back tomorrow.

Over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment