Monday, February 29, 2016

Essie Spring 2015

Ok so this collection is sooooo good :)  This is Essie's Spring 2015 collection.  If you'd like to watch live application of all 6 polishes, you can do so here:


 Blossom Dandy is the soft sky blue in the collection.  This is two perfect coats.


Flowerista is one of my favorites, and it's actually hard to say that because I love the whole collection, but yes this was one of my favorite polishes released in 2015.  Two easy coats, but I could have done just one.


Garden Variety is a gorgeous slightly dusty teal blue.  So perfect and this is two coats, but again I could probably do just one.


Perennial Chic is such a lovely warm nude.  This is two easy coats and applied like a dream.


Petal Pushers, what can I say?  They included a slightly-blue gray cream?  Ugh, so good!!  This is two coats.


Picked Perfect is the second nude in the collection, just a bit darker than the last.  Two coats again here.

I feel like I wouldn't necessarily put these polishes together in a Spring collection, but it typical Essie style, they put the most gorgeous colors together!  I recommend every single one.

I hope you found this helpful or at least saw some purty polish :)

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Phoebe

No comments:

Post a Comment