Monday, February 29, 2016

Saturday Random Swatchfest 4/25/2015

Welcome to our swatchfest from April 25th 2015!  If you'd like to watch me present all the polishes on my channel, you can do so here:


On to the swatches:
NYC Times Square is a perfect red cream.  This is two coats, and it's just a couple bucks at the drugstore.  Can't get much better than this!  A


American Apparel Lazuli, sigh... I looove this color.  So bright and vibrant!  I want to put this on my toes and never take it off.  Two coats.  A


China Glaze Mosaic Madness is such a fun glitter- I totally don't mind the thin bar glitters in the mix with the bright sapphire blue.  This is two coats over another polish in this swatchfest.  A


Kleancolor Chunky Holo Fuchsia- what a fun polish; it does have such a cool look on the nail when you put it over a dark polish like the black I'm showing you here.  It reflects, green, yellow, orange, pink, and red.  This is stinky, and takes a while to dry, but it has a great price tag :)  B+


Pure Ice Shore Bet is a perfect beige tan!  I love it! Wow, Pure Ice makes great polish :)  This is two easy coats.  A


Sally Hansen Funky Flare is such a great shade of orange.  Such a fave!  Two coats.  A


Spoiled Permission to Proceed is a neon green that is very sheer so you need to wear it over white or light green undies.  I didn't end up loving this that much, but it really is bright! B-


Ulta Sweetheart Pink is so gorgeous, and I don't even really like pink that much.  I think because it's a kind of juicy light berry pink is why I enjoy it.  This is two coats.  A


Wet n Wild On a Trip is such a great purple cream!  This is two easy coats, and it's the quintessential grape color.  A


Last up is the soft and impeccable Zoya Kristen.  Perfect two coat Zoya cream formula here.  A+

I hope you found this helpful or at least saw some purty polish :)

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Phoebe

No comments:

Post a Comment