Sunday, October 30, 2016

Sally Hansen Color Xpression Collection

Wow this collection has some beautiful shades.  Today I'm sharing with you the Color Xpression collection from Sally Hansen- in the Xtreme Wear line.  If you want to watch the live application review of the whole collection, you can do so here:



 Dabbler is a beautiful dusty blue gray.  This is two coats and I think it's great!


Green Thumb is SUCH a gorgeous color!  Wow, I don't have many polishes in this shade.  This will be two coats, as with the rest.


 La Vida Polka is such a fun bubble gum pink cream, a little warm.  This one's great!


Another one I love is Orchid Around.  Of course, I just love purples anyway, but this one's so dusty and pretty.


Pin-k Point is pretty similar to the other pink but it's lighter and dustier.  Another one they did a great job with.


Woo-hoo!  Another great shade, this is Royal Hue which is a slightly dusty cornflower.  If you spot it, grab it.


Sun Spots is a pretty lemon yellow cream.  It's doable at two coats.  Not the best ever but it's pretty good.


And then they go and put a beautiful taupe in here called Bare Hug.  Another one I loved!  Great two coat formula as with the rest.


This was one of my favorite collections that Xtreme Wear has every put out.  Loved it!

-Phoebe

No comments:

Post a Comment