Sunday, October 30, 2016

Saturday Random Swatchfest 5/23/2015

Welcome to this week's Swatchfest!  If you'd like to watch the video and live application of these ten random polishes, you can do so here:

 Oh my, Julep Rose is so gorgeous!  A rosy red, more red than rose.  The formula is just beautiful!  A


L.A. Girl Bubblegum is a warm pink.  It certainly doesn't have the best formula.  It isn't undoable but not my fave.  C+


Oh this color's so pretty.  This is Revlon Charmed and it's a beautiful lustery orange with a great two coat formula.  A


Another gorgeous polish, this is Zoya Bevin.  Applies perfectly in two coats, I just love this kind of gray sea green.  A


NYC High Line Green is a very pretty grass green but the formula isn't that great, as you can see it's kinda streaky at two coats.  B-


Sparitual Navigate is such a pretty metallic blue!  Unfortunately this shot is so yellow- try to look past it :(  I usually pick up every Sparitual polish I find at Marshalls cuz they're that good!  A


 KB Shimmer A Raisin to Live is a deep blackberry jelly base with oodles of glitters packed in there.  This is two coats and it's just lovely.  A


Pure Ice Kiss Me Here is just such a favorite.  It's just two bucks and it's a beautiful warm gray cream.  A


 e.l.f. Enchanted is such a fun glitter and I really enjoyed it over this green.  This is two easy coats.  A


Maybelline Navy Narcissist was my A+ polish this week.  It has such a great formula and the color is just fantastic!

Hope you're having a good one!

-Phoebe

1 comment:

  1. I've never even heard of the Sparitual brand before, but that blue is gorgeous. As is the Navy Narcissist. I unfortunately don't have a Marshall's near me... do you know if TJMaxx carries the same types of polishes?

    ReplyDelete